Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I am lov'in this man.  
Yesterday we celebrated nine years of marriage.  NINE!
Life has not been perfect.  We have had our fair share of problems.  We have had some wonderful highs and some low lows.  But because of Flint, I am who I am today.  I am where I am today.  And I wouldn't trade that for anything.  Life is much sweeter doing it with Flint and I love having him by my side.  I love him more today than I did nine crazy years ago!
We are living our own little version of an imperfect fairy tale together.
Oh happy day!
A little glimpse into the our first nine years of marriage.
Our little family before Cilla joined us.
Without Flint, my life would not have looked like this.....
.....I probably wouldn't know nearly as much about sports as I do today.....



.....I wouldn't have this little blessing in my life.....
.....I wouldn't have this smile to brighten my days.....
.....We wouldn't have these big brown eyes looking to us for wisdom.....
.....I wouldn't have laughed nearly as much as I have.....






.....I wouldn't have seen some of the things I have seen.....

.....I wouldn't have been where I have been.....



.....And I wouldn't be where I am today.  
I am so thankful for Flint.  He works so hard to support his family.  He loves his family and friends so deeply and he is so loyal.  He is such a good dad to Cilla and such a great husband to me.
I love you, Flint Harris!
In honor of our anniversary, I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding that I recently came across on a CD.  It is fun, even after all these years, to look back and remember how fun that special day was! 





11 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Makes me wanna give you both a huge hug!! So sweet!! Congrats and best wishes for many more happy years together!!! LOVE IT!!

Jennifer said...

That is a sweet post! Every single picture was fabulous. You will be so thankful you did that post in 9 years. Hoping that the next 9 years are just as wonderful for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy nine years!!! I enjoyed looking at your pictures. You all are a sweet couple and have such a cute family. Many Blessings!

Green Girl said...

Seeing couples like you and Flint are really inspiring to girls like myself!
How did you both meet?
Cilla's eyes I am sure melt your heart!

Lyndsey said...

This post makes me smile! Congratulations on nine years of marriage and blessings of many more to come!

Jenny B. said...

what a wonderful post! Happy anniversary!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

So sweet. (: Happy Anniversary!!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary Rebekah.. And just think I was a tiny part of your big day even before we met.. Love ya lady.. Great pics of your so sweet life.

Unknown said...

Congrats

The Allens said...

I loved this! Happy Anniversary!

Kelly’s Korner said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I love that I remember when y'all first started dating and when you got engaged! And your wedding weekend was one of my favorites!
You are a special couple and Cilla is the BEST blessing!