Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Funny Valentine

I know Valentine's Day is long gone but I think this picture is really cute of Cilla in her heart. jammies! She likes to clap (especially for herself). It is one of her best and most consistent skills.
We have been MIA for a few days because the stomach bug plagued our house. Poor Cilla had it the worst and then she lovingly passed it on to her momma! I have never felt as helpless as I did while my poor baby girl had the bug! I am glad we are over it and so is our washing machine!!!

4 comments:

Kubin's said...

Aw poor thing. We all had it in our house too. First Kynlie, then my husband, and then me. Not fun!! Glad you all are better.
Very cute picture by the way!!

tara said...

bless her heart! i remember the first time greyson got the stomach bug (as in i remember the "isle" we were in at walmart). oh yes, it was awful!
love her heart pj's! i saw them at CP, we got the pale green/pink ones with the snails. :) happy belated heart day sweet cilla!! XOXO

Sally said...

awww, ya'll had the stomach bug?? no fun!!! i totally remember how awful that is when your kids get it...and how many load of laundry you do too!! Bennett has a sad lil cough right now and that alone is breaking my heart. :(

Carrie said...

I just bought these jammies for my daughter! Too cute-- they can be twins!