Friday, October 29, 2010

TV and Modeling: Fail

My college friend and Tri Delt sister, Randi has recently launched a website called Passionately Rivalicious.  Her stuff is all things college gameday and beyond!  They carry some really really cute stuff for the littles and for the grown fans!  
Passionaltely Rivalicious was invited to do a feature on UATV and they were wanting kids to model their outfits in order to get pictures for their site.
I was beyond honored that Randi approached me about Cilla and I being a part of this.  However, we are at a stage right now that groups and uncertainty overwhelm our little munchkin.  So, I hesitantly agreed but not without warning Randi!
Well, she may have been sorry she asked us to take part because Cilla was in rare form and did little to participate.  I knew when she didn't have an afternoon nap, it was going to be BAD!  But, I couldn't back out, I didn't want to let my friend (if she will still be my friend) down!!!
At first they asked Cilla to wear a tutu outfit and that was a no go.  She refused.  Threw a fit.  Made a scene.  Embarrassed me.  You get the idea.  So we found something a little more accommodating  but still cute!  After she was finally dressed, all she wanted for me to do was hold her.  Perfect for getting pictures and being on TV, right?!?!
She finally settled in and became a little more comfortable and decided to cooperate...just a tiny bit.  By the time it was time to be on TV she did pretty good.
By the end of the night she was really good!!!  Randi brought iced cookies from Rick's to reward all the little ones and Cilla was in hog heaven!  Here is a little video of her eating her cookie!
 So, Randi called and asked if Cilla would be up for a mini photo shoot before heading off to school the next morning.  I, once again, hesitantly agreed.  We got a few pictures this time around.  Not the best, but we got some.  You can't have too high of expectations when dealing with a nineteen month old.
Be sure and check out Passionately Rivalicious!  You will not be disappointed.

No comments: