Friday, February 8, 2008

Four Things Friday

I was tagged by my friend Megan, quite some time ago. So, here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Victoria's Secret Salesperson
3. Nanny
4. FSNEP Program Assistant

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. The Holiday
2. Wedding Crashers
3. The Notebook
4. Sweet Home Alabama

4 Places I've Lived:
1. North Little Rock, AR
2. Branson, MO (for one summer)
3. Fayetteville, AR

4 Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Ace of Cakes
3. The Hills
4. Friday Night Lights

4 Places I've Been:
1. Peter Island, B.V.I.
2. New York City (with you Meg!)
3. Acapulco, Mexico
4. Jamaica

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. My Dad
2. Cilla
3. Laura
4. Kelly Moore

4 Favorite Things To Eat:
1. Mexican Food
2. Chocolate- Cake (any kind), Chocolate Better Batter from Maggie Moos, and White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
3. Sushi
4. Fried Macaroni and Cheese from The Cheesecake Factory
(It was very hard to narrow it down to only four!!! I could have listed fourteen!)

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Huntington Beach
2. Peter Island
3. Acapulco
4. Jamaica
(notice the trend...I want to be at the beach basking in the sun with my hubby!!!)

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:
There are lots of question marks in our future, but I look forward to what God has in store for us!!! I know His plans are better than any I could make!

People To Tag:
Many of you have already done this...but if you haven't...it is fun! You should do it! I would love to read about your "likes"!

Happy Friday to all!!!

No comments: