Monday, October 13, 2008

Hill's Wedding

The Lodge on Mt. Magazine
The Bride and Groom. How beautiful is this picture?!?!
I just thought this was the sweetest picture.
Laura and I- I love this gal to pieces!!!
Brad and Laura...cutie pie, lovebirds!

My college friend, Hillary, got married September 19th. She married a wonderful man named Josh. The wedding was at The Lodge on Magazine Mountain, which is ironically in my grandparent's back yard- NO JOKE! I have actually stayed there a couple of times with my family. I rode to the wedding with my bestie, Laura, and her hubbie, Brad. My parents picked me up after the wedding and I got to spend some time with them and my grandparents. I did a horrible job of taking pictures, so I stole (I mean, borrowed) a few of the beautiful bride.

*** Sorry to whomever I borrowed the pictures from...like I said, I did a horrible job of taking snapshots!

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Found your blog from a comment you left on someone else's...these wedding pics look like it was at a gorgeous location!

Just wanted to say hello...

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh, those shots are amazing!

MiMi said...

I LOVE wedding pictures! What a gorgeous location!

Thanks for sharing.