Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 234th!


Happy Birthday, America! 
 I love the 4th of July and all that represents to us as Americans.  I never get tired of seeing the flag flying high and I never get tired of honoring those who make sacrifices so that we can live in a free country.  I am so thankful for the sacrifices my dad, mine and Flint's grandfathers, and our friends have made to serve our country.  It is so honorable to me that people leave their wives, husbands, kids, and parents to go to far off lands and defend America around the world.  Thank you, to you brave people.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July.  We sure did.  We actually had a pretty quiet weekend as a family enjoying the wonderful weather in our new home!   Here is our little firecracker after church.  She really is quite a spunk!
  

10 comments:

About us said...

So glad to see your blog updated! I'm sure you have been SOOO busy getting settled. Love the picture of Cilla!

The Allens said...

This was a great post! I can't wait to see that girl again! Let's plan something!

Kristen said...

So glad to see a new post! I've missed my little Harris family! I'm glad to see Cilla's hair is still looking about the same as Cassidy's. :) Hope y'all are enjoying being back in Arkansas!

Courtney Cox said...

I am glad you guys are back in Arkansas BUT we seriously need to get together SOON. Cilla is getting so BIG.

Anonymous said...

Did you move? Hope you are enjoying your new house! Congrats!! Adorable pictures. Glad you had a nice fourth!

Lyndsey said...

where did you all move? i had no idea you were moving but have missed you posting lately. i keep up on all my blog friends during Amelia's night feedings. Great to see you back on here. Look forward to some great pictures.

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! I hear you're back in NWA. We should meet sometime!

Kimberly said...

I've been checking this blog!! I am so happy you posted something of your precious little one. I miss seeing you guys. I hope you're move home went well and you're all settled in. Praying for you and missing you.

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

She is just precious!!! I've been lurking, but I'm finally back in the blogging world! (The Old Mrs. Cup) :)

Deb said...

Cilla, you are as beautiful as the day I first met you. Please wait for me! Love, Warren