Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bliss

I have some great friends!  No really!!!   I asked a couple of my friends who just so happen to have pretty popular blogs to help us out at Bliss.
They came and taste tested cupcakes (I know, I know.  Somebody has to do it!)  and they agreed to have a "blogger" social.  I know it doesn't sound like a terribly dreadful job, but I appreciate these girls taking time out of their busy busy days to support us!
The kids had a fun time.
 Stella, Cilla and Brody.  Such sweet little friends!
And how precious is this sweet girl?!  Jillian wanted the entire tray of cupcakes!  She knows a good thing when she sees it!
 Brody Francis
 Melissa and Grayson
 Kelly, Hollis, Jennifer and Jillian
Thanks to everyone who came out on the cold Friday morning!  I loved meeting some new mommies!  And a special thanks to Jennifer and Kelly.  You girls are the BEST!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Hate I missed the social! :) So glad things are going well with cupcakes! I mean, who doesn't love cupcakes?!?!

The Allens said...

Wish I could have been there!

Green Girl said...

Let me know when you start shipping!
Would love one here in Philly!