Thursday, May 24, 2007

House Guests






Flint's best friend, Peter, and his girlfriend, Laura, came to Fayetteville to visit for the weekend. We had such a blast together...as always! We had some wonderful dinners at Doe's on Dickson Street and at Abuelo's. The boys took in some Razorback baseball and I showed Laura one of the things I love most about Northwest Arkansas...the boutiques! She is from Dallas where the shopping is absolutely fabulous. But we still managed to enjoy shopping at Glo, Ropa, Warren's, and Lola. We had a lovely lunch on the patio at Mimi's. One thing that I could show her that Dallas couldn't was some fabulous weather!


I did not do a good job of taking pictures of the weekend, however I did capture the homerun derby that we had in our backyard! We love you guys! Come and visit us again soon!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love all of your updates! It sounds like you have had a busy but fun few weeks!