Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mother's Day




Better late than never... We don't just have to celebrate our mothers on Mother's Day. We should celebrate them and all that they do for us all year long! So to my mom and Cilla- you both are wonderful women and I am so thankful to have you both in my life. God truely blessed Flint and I with wonderful mothers. We are so thankful for the beautiful women that you are. You both model what being a mother is all about- Love and Selflessness. I hope I have half the love in my heart that you two have for your children and I sure hope that the Lord works on my selfish side and that I can be more like you both. We love you guys!



...And I know that my grandmother won't be reading this, but I think that she is wonderful too! She has also had a strong influence in who I am today because she raised my mom to be such a wonderful woman!



While Flint was out of town, I made the trip to my grandparents house for Mother's Day...actually, I just went the Saturday before Mother's Day. It was a short visit but wonderful, precious time with my parents and grandparents!



I can not forget to mention my new buddy, Titus. Titus is the first (four-legged) child of one of my dear friends- Mindy. Having a new born and making the trip to Little Rock for the weekend was too much for them with the dog tagging along. So, Katie and Sophie graciously volunteered to share their mommy for the weekend. We had a fun weekend with Titus! He is a MESS to say the least. The boy does not know his own strength and he is FULL of energy! We had a fun time with him! Come again, Titus. I captured several shots of Titus in his favorite pose- all four limbs sticking straight out!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Titus came home spoiled! Thanks again for being Titus' Mommy for the weekend. He had a blast.