Thursday, August 2, 2007

Um...yeah....
I know I have not posted for quite some time (for all you loyal readers). Well, we wrapped up our trip to Lake Tahoe. I left half way through the trip because I had to get back to work. The joys of my job!!! So, Flint and Peter had a little "male bonding" time! So, I headed back to ole Arkansas just in time for my birthday (turning 27 is very uneventful, by the way). Thanks to my dear friends, my birthday was still a fun one even though Flint and I were miles apart. The girls in my office took me out to the new tapas dive on Dickson Street for my big day. It was fantastic! A little hint: don't leave without trying the sangria! The following night, two of my nearest and dearest friends took me out- Thanks Mindy and Katie! We went to Abuelo's which is another personal favorite. I know it sounds like I did a lot of birthday celebrating throughout the week...but I worked some long hours, too! Katie, Sophie, and I were glad for Flint to get back home to us! Boy did we miss him!

No comments: