Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guess Who Has a Birthday....

Poppa Larry!!!!
We might get in trouble if we tell how old he is on this blog...but I will say it is a big day!!!


I have been blessed to have such a wonderful dad.

You are so full of life and so fun! You bring joy to everyone that you are around. You are very genuine and have a huge servants heart. I am thankful that I have a dad that always led our family toward Christ. You are such a wonderful role model to me.

Now I am so excited to watch you be Cilla's grandpa! I know she is going to love you so much and I know your heart is already filled with tons of love for her!!! I also have full confidence that you will show her a good time and probably give her ice cream and doughnuts way to often!

I love you so much, dad! I wish I could be there to celebrate this BIG day with you. We will give you lots of hugs when we get to Arkansas!


11 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. C! I hope that you had a wonderful day.

Bek -- you'll have to let us know when you get up this way :)

His Doorkeeper said...

Happy Birthday to Cilla's grandpa! Aren't you blessed with a loving daughter and now a precious granddaughter! Grandchildren are God's reward for growing older!!!

Happy Birthday and may God bless you with many more to come!!

Megan said...

Your Dad is so sweet. I know he's a wonderful grandpa.

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Papa Larry...too cute. :)

Executive Momma said...

I am a new blogger and first time commenter. I just love your blog. Happy Birthday Papa Larry!!

Holly said...

I hope he had a good birthday! :D

tara said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! Hope you guys had a great Easter! I finally posted pictures last night from coloring eggs! :O
-Tara

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy! Cilla is SOOOO very cute! I know you are so proud! Loved the birth announcement.

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!

Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding jackets christian louboutin fur boots. Lace Wedding Dresses