Happy Half Birthday!!!
Can it be? Can our baby really be six months old?!?! I know I say that every month but this month there is just something about it. Six months is not a little baby anymore!!! In a weird way, it kind of makes me sad even though I love everyday more. I love every stage more. I feel like my baby is getting big too fast! Or, maybe I am just sad that now I have no excuse. I have a six month old and I still can't get rid of these last few pounds! HA!
The past six months have felt like a blink in one way and in another way have felt like an eternity. I do remember life before her, but I can't imagine life without her!!! There have been more nights with little sleep than there have been with good sleep. There have been lots of challenges to overcome. Let's face it...this parenting thing is not easy!!! But, I could not be happier and I could not love anything more than our sweet girl! She really does brighten our days and she brings such joy to our lives and to our home!
I thank God for you everyday, Cilla. I am so proud of the beauty you are! I am honored and humbled that God chose your daddy and me to be your parents.
We love you bunches!
So, What have you been up to this past month?
* You saw your first football game! HA!
Your Hogs and your Bears remain undefeated in your lifetime!!!
* You have been sick for the first time and it has been sooooo sad!
* You went to Mother's Day Out for the first time and they said you were perfect. I already knew that!!!
* You are eating like a champ. You are almost solely on formula now. You love all your fruits and veggies. I am making lots of your baby food and I am having so much fun with that!
* You are sleeping from about 9 pm to 7:30 am. This makes mommy happy! However, we still have some struggles with you waking up in the middle of the night.
* You love loud toys! Oh dear!
* Still love the bath and the pool.
*Still love being in the car.
* You like to shop for yourself!!! I can't blame you. If I looked that cute in my clothes, I would like to shop for myself more, too!
* You love to roll and turn in circles and scoot. To not be very mobile- you are mobile!
* You love the doggies more than ever. You even like it when Sophie gives you "sugar".
* You are obsessed with the romote control and our cell phones!
* You are finally taking two distinct naps per day! And the Heavens parted and the Angels sang!!!