Monday, November 9, 2009

Tagged.

Ugghhh....I am so behind on blogging, which pretty much sums up my life right now! I have loads of laundry to do, an inch of dust on my furniture, a baby crawling over hardwood floors through tumbleweeds of dog hair.... and who would even think about cooking a healthy meal, taking the time to work out, or getting a good night of sleep?!?!

We have had a crazy couple of weeks. I will post pics this week and get caught up! For now...I have been tagged!


A special thank you to Ginger at The Neff Family for awarding me the "Over the Top" blog award. That was so sweet of you to think of me!!

The Rules~ Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell them you did so.

1. Where is your cell phone? diaperbag

2. Your Hair? ponytail

3. Your Mother? selfless

4. Your Father? generous

5. Your favorite food? chocolate (is that a food?)

6. Your dream last night? nonexistent

7. Your favorite drink? SweetTea

8. Your dream/goal? mommy

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? shopping

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in six years? home

13. Where were you last night? JrLeague

14. Something you aren't? fake

15. Favorite Muffin? BananaNut

16. Wish List Item? shoes

17. Where did you grow up? NorthLittleRock

18. Last thing you did? put.the.baby.down. (Sorry I couldn't fit that into one word!)

19. What are you wearing? jeans

20. Your TV? addicting

21. Your Pets? lovable

22. Friends? the.best.

23. Your Life? blessed

24. Your Mood? overwhelmed

25. Missing Someone? MIL

26. Vehicle? white

27. Something your not wearing? watch

28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie

29. Your favorite color? fall (brown.orange.red.for those you wondering)

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? week

32. Your best friend(s)? kind

33. One place I could go over and over? Caribbean

34. Favorite place to eat? MeltingPot



AND....My real life friend, Sally, tagged me with an "I'm Fabulous" blog award! Thanks, gurl! Although I am not super sure what this means, thanks anyway!

Here are the rules: share five things you are obsessed with then pass the award on to the five most fabulous blogs you know.

1. CUPCAKES! I am obsessed with cupcakes! Love them. Could eat them every day of my life! I love Sprinkles. Red Velvet is the bomb.com! I love What About Cupcakes? here in Waco. Try the Oreo...it's to die for! I love homemade cupcakes. I have the best chocolate cupcake recipe thanks to my friend Hillary and Southern Living!!! I will have to share it sometime! I love all the fun flavors you can get in a one serving size and they are the cutest for showers and parties!!! Golly, my mouth is watering now!!!

2. Baby Girl Clothes! I thought having a boy would be so much fun (and I still do), but having a little girl is awesome, too! Dressing her is so much fun! I get lots and lots of comments on Cilla's clothes and bows. I will share more later but for now...these are my very favorite sites!

Head pieces:



Clothes:

Isn't this Precious?!?! This is just the tip of the iceberg!
I love a cute monogrammed outfit. These are a little pricier than some, but they have tons of super cute choices!

Oh, I could have one in every color!

And I LOVE Baby Lulu.
You can get it here or at Nordstrom!

3. Throwing parties!!! I love a good excuse for a party! I love to throw baby showers, wedding showers, and any kind of party. I have a secret deep down obsession with wanting to be an event planner. Maybe one day! Here are a couple of pics from a baby shower I threw for one of my besties before we moved to Texas!



4. Shoes. I love shoes! Maybe 'cause they always fit. They seem to be more loyal to me than my jeans and even some of my dresses! I love heels, flats, tall boots, booties, cute sporty shoes, cowboy boots, flops, wedges.....I pretty much do not discriminate!!!

5. Traveling. Before we moved to Wacko, I mean Waco, we traveled lots and lots. I miss those days. Flint's work situation now just does not allow for us to get much time away. We love to spend the summertime in Lake Tahoe and the winter in Mexico and the Caribbean! We have traveled to all kinds of fun places. Some of my favorites: New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Pebble Beach, Vermont, Jamaica, Mexico...man, I miss those days, but we were so lucky to have the time away that we did!

Christmas in Mexico

Boating in Acapulco

Jamaica

The view from my lounge chair...NO KIDDING!

Lake Tahoe


2 comments:

Deb said...

I am with you on the feeling overwhelmed. Roy and I just started a cleaning calendar so we can actually get some cleaning done after work/school. Warren isn't crawling yet, but with him scooting on the floor I want to vacuum more often... at least, that's the goal. How fun that you guys got to travel so much! I'm totally jealous. Hope to see you soon.

Sally said...

what an awesome post!! i had so much fun reading it. :) All those girlie sites and treasures are so foreign to me...may be totally needing yo' help with finding cute headbands come January!!! hee hee.
Love ya friend!!!