Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It has finally gotten cold here in Waco and is starting to feel more like Christmas! We actually got some snow flurries a couple of days ago!
I needed to make a Wal-Mart run, so here Cilla is all bundled up and waiting on me to get ready. No, I did not leave her on the bed...she would have crawled her way off!!!
She loves to look in the mirror! She was fascinated by her hat in this picture! I love this little hat. It is suppose to be a cupcake! How cute is that?!?!
My little cupcake!
We got some snow (you have to look closely to see it). I think our puppies have forgotten what snow is! Look at Sophie trying to get in the door! Burrrrr, mom!
Of course, Cilla napped right through the snow. She missed her very first snow. Next time. Never wake a sleeping baby, right?!?!

9 comments:

Kubin's said...

So cute!! She looks all nice and warm! Love the snow boots. Kynlie has a pair.

Kristen said...

I LOVE her cupcake hat! That is too cute! I have always wanted to move to Colorado, but I have to admit now that I have a child I have to bundle up, and I realize what a pain it is, my desire has decreased (slightly!). :) So glad you're finally getting some cold weather! Texas isn't quite like Arkansas, is it?

Katie said...

Can't believe you actually got some snowflakes! I never did when I was at BU.

Love Cilla's outfit. Those boots are precious.

Sally said...

uhhhh - those boots and that hat??? doesn't get much cuter!!!! love her!!!!

Ham Family said...

Oh my gosh -- I love her little outfit. All the way from her cupcake hat all the way down to her furry boots!! LOVE IT!! Miss Cilla is always in style!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Oh. My. Word. She is just so precious!!! Not to mention stinking cute, too!!! I love that hat. Girls have the cutest things to wear! I am so with you on the sleeping baby thing--NEVER--not even for the snow. Haha.

Unknown said...

Love the hat

Shannon said...

Her hat is so cute!

tara said...

we are crazy about cupcake stuff too, have 2 cupcake snow hats. she is adorable in those precious boots!! :)