Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend








After playing mommy to little Sydney for a couple a days. I handed her over to her grandpa and I headed down to Little Rock for the wedding of my long time friend, Megan. Meg and Charlie's wedding was beautiful and I also got to see many friends from my days back in NLR. It was as if ten years had not passed since I had seen some of those folks! Oh, so much fun!

Flint went with Max and Kevin to watch the Hogs take on the Tide. We all know the outcome and we will not elaborate on that. Nevertheless, Flint had a fun time with the guys. He also got to see his dear friend Maxwell and his wife, Dru. They drove over from Atlanta for the game.

4 comments:

Susan said...

It was so good seeing you at the wedding! Call me next time you're in town!

Kelly said...

Sounds like ya'll both had great weekends (minus the end of the game).
Megan's dress is BEAUTIFUL!
I like yours also!

Beth said...

Hey, girl! It was great to see you this weekend! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more! We'll have to get together next time I'm up your way for a game!

Sandra said...

rebekah, it was fun getting a message from you. it is a small world, isn't it. i have been looking at yours every once in awhile to see pictures of paige. i asked susan awhile ago if she knew you. glad to hear you all are doing well. tell chris and katie hi for me.