Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hoarding

I must preface this story with a little background information. Cilla has been on.the.go since she started pulling up. In fact, I really thought she would be walking before her first birthday (but she is not...still). She does things on her own time frame and the way she wants them. Some might call her headstrong or hard headed?!?! I have NO idea where that comes from! You never know what you are going to catch her doing next. She loves to pull everything out of drawers, raid the pantry, crawl through the doggie door, feed the puppies (people food), climb on the lid of the dishwasher....I could go on and on. Recently, she has started putting her toys on her walker and pushing them around the house. Kind of like a mini hoarder-she wants to have all of her "stuff" with her! So, today's development did not come as a complete surprise, but still made me run for the camera and laugh hysterically!

I was checking my email and I heard her rustling around in the kitchen and I also heard her walker so I knew she was not in danger, but I had no idea I would find this:

This girl LOVES Cheerios!
She was feeding the puppies a little snack
and having a little snack herself! Yes, she eats Cheerios by the fist fulls!
Silly Goose! Oh, the fun never ends!

12 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Cillia is just the cutest thing! I love the big smile that she has when she's feeding her pups! She is certainly a good girl who shares!! har

Kelly said...

This exact scene goes on at our house constantly. Harper gets in the pantry and carries around food and she loves to take a bite for herself and give a bite to Dawson. It's so gross but she giggles every time he takes food from her. ha!
Harper didn't walk until 13 months or so. And don't hurry. You will be EXHAUSTED when Cilla starts walking. It just gets crazier and crazier. ha! Wish our girls could play!

Ham Family said...

Oh my gosh - she is the sweetest little thing ever! She gets cuter & cuter the older she gets (bet she'll be beautiful, just like her Mommy!). Sophie & Katie totally have Cilla trained... she pulls out the Cheerios for a snack for herself & they all 3 end up benefitting! Lucky dogs that they have her!! :)

Can't wait to see you guys again... miss you!

Robyn Beele said...

That is so funny! Andrew loves to feed our dog also! Isn't that too funny? He also likes to feed me!

Jennifer said...

Cute! Evie would love a doggie.

Claire said...

Oh, that is just so sweet!

Cxx

The Allens said...

I love that!!! Oh, that is so fun!

Lyndsey said...

I love this post. It just makes me SMILE!!!!

Edison said...

at least they are the healthy cheerios...

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That is TOO cute!! I love that she shares...what a sweetie! :)

Sally said...

oh how funny!! love it!

Deb said...

She is so cute. I just have to smile when I see her sweet face. Warren loves unloading the cabinets too, and he's not walking yet either... and he still loves his paci!