Monday, April 12, 2010

Waxahachie

This past week was pretty hectic, but sometimes Cilla and I both thrive when we stay busy!
We met up with some of our dearest friends from Dallas for lunch in Waxahachie. I have been wanting to visit Waxahachie. Perfect!  Lauren and Harper met us at The Dove's Nest for a yummy lunch and then we walked around the historic downtown area. Even though we have two busy little girls, we had a fun time and a good visit!  It was such a cute little town with cute little shops.
Cilla loves her friend Harper! I hope they will be besties their whole lives!

How precious is Harper in her new glasses?!
It is a small feat that Cilla has this much hair blowing in the wind!!! It has finally started to grow! Bless her little heart, she gets mistaken for a little boy all the time. I know she will be glad when she has pig tails!

Thanks Lauren and Harper for driving the distance to meet us! We love ya'll and love spending time together! We are so thankful for your friendship!!!

6 comments:

The Allens said...

You're back! I have missed your blog. Ooh that girl is too cute! I can not wait to get my hands on her!

His Doorkeeper said...

We have a friend who lives in that neck of the woods and she gave Kelly and I both a cookbook from The Dove's Nest.

Miss Cilla is growing like a weed and is cute as a button! Don't you love the weather now that you can get her out and enjoy it?

Blessings!

Whitney said...

my mom's family is from Waxahachie. I have very fond memories of walking around downtown when i was little- so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! I agree I think I thrive being busy and having things kind of crazy! Both girls are adorable.

Kubin's said...

you were only 15 minutes from me. I'm in Ennis.
Kynlie doesn't have much hair and she's 19 months!!! I'm hoping it will start to grow soon. I would love to do piggy tails.

Caroline said...

you were in MY TOWN!!!!!!!!!!! did you drive down main street? i just love it there!!!!! hope you liked the dove's nest!!!!!!