Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Preview

Well, the birthday plans are well under way. They actually have been for ummm.......12 months. Since Cilla was itty bitty (or as itty bitty as ten pound baby can be) I started thinking about and dreaming about her first birthday party! For those of you that know me, you know that I love to plan a party! I love each and every detail that makes a party special and unique. But with that said, I am trying to keep it simple and I am trying not to go over board (and since when was I known for not going overboard!?!?!) After all, she is turning ONE, not 13! Anyway, here is a little sneak peek at our little bit's first birthday party......

It only seemed logical to go with the giraffe theme. Her favorite thing in this world is her stuffed giraffe (thanks Heather, Todd, and Reese)! I thought and thought about how to make it "girly", but too "girly" since most of her friends are little boys. Viola, a little wild animal themed party for our little wild one with a little bit of little girl flare!
I will share more pics after her party this Saturday. One week from today, we will be celebrating Cilla's first birthday. I can hardly believe it!!!!

13 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Gavin's party is this Saturday too, I am so excited. Yes, I have went overboard but they are only 1 once, right? I hope you guys have a great time celebrating that little girl.

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! We are having Riley's party this Saturday too!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I bet it is going to be awesome!! Hey, she only turns one once..right? Haha. I think it will be adorable--love the invitations.

Hattie said...

Time goes by so fast! Love the invitations, so cute! Hope y'all have fun Saturday. Can't wait to see it all!

Jenna said...

I can't believe that precious girl is about turn 1!!! Crazy!! I love the theme and know the party will be beyond precious!!!

Hope ya'll are doing well!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! Evie loves her giraffe too.

Sally said...

so sad we have to miss this!! :( and i meant to tell you - loooooved the invites!!! so creative!

Unknown said...

super cute invites

Sarah Sartor said...

Faith and I love the invites and can't wait to come celebrate!

Kristen said...

I love the pink and brown giraffe print! Cassidy's "lovie" is a giraffe too! We named her Peggy - PG...for pink giraffe. We're creative like that.

I hope your party is wonderful. Cassidy's is this Saturday and I can't WAIT. The year has flown by!

francisfamily said...

I love it!
Can't wait to see it all! I seriously can't believe that girl is turning one! What a fast year!

The Allens said...

Love it, love it, love it! Have SO missed keeping up with you!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

SO cute...I love it!! I can't wait to see the party...so fun!! :)