Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Year Old

My sweet baby girl is one year old today and I can't believe it! I will post more later but for now we are celebrating our girl! Happy Birthday, Cilla Gracel! Your big smile and sparkling eyes brighten every single day! I am so glad you are mine!  I can't believe a year has gone by.  In some ways it feels like you just came into our family and in other ways I feel like I have known you forever!  Your daddy and I love you so very much!
Happy Birthday, Precious Baby Girl!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Cilla!!! What a fun year!!

Hattie said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl!!!

Corby and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday, Cilla!!!! We hope that you have such a great day!!! We love you!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Cillia!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cilla!!! I can't believe you are ONE!!!! I hope we can see you one day soon!

The Allens said...

Happy Birthday! I totally missed it yesterday - I am so sorry! I can NOT believe she is one year old. I can not wait to meet that sweet child!

Brycen said...

Happy Birthday to Cilla!! Thanks for sharing all the pics!

Laura Ann said...

Happy Birthday Baby Cilla. You are such a cutie. I have a little fella for you when you are interested.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy Birthday!! Those decorations are insane!! I LOVE her outfit!

Deb said...

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about the party!