Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Party Pics

Here are a few more pictures from Cilla's birthday "palooza". That is what Flint called it! Cilla had such a fun time which made the day worthwhile! Thanks again to everyone for making her day special. I did not do a very good job of taking pictures, but here is a small glimpse at her party.
Here is our little family of three.
Cilla playing with her friend, Connor.
Sweet Mase. Is he not just precious?!?
Margaret and Baba (that is what she calls me).
Anna Kate and Connor in their adorable matching outfits. They are so delciously cute, I could eat them up!
Cilla and her daddy.
Aunt Laura and Braysen, thanks for making the trip to Waco!
Silly girl with her Nana and Poppa.
Singing "Happy Birthday"

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the birthday pics! It looks like such a sweet party.

I can't believe your little 10 lb baby is a year old! She is such a doll! :)

Courtney Cox said...

Looks like she had a wonderful party! It was so good to meet you guys the other day! We need to meet up like that more often! And, I got so lost getting on the highway. Next time lets eat right off the highway! ha!

His Doorkeeper said...

Miss Cilla had a great 1st birthday party! Everything you did was so cute and she looks like a doll baby in the picture of the three of you! Now you have a toddler on your hands!!! Where did the year go???

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

PRECIOUS!!

Kristen said...

Rebekah, your decorations are too cute and that little matching giraffe dress is to die for! PRECIOUS. I hope y'all had a wonderful time celebrating sweet girls 1st year of life. Now we're on to the crazy stuff! (can we say "temper tandrums?!")

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so pretty! Looks like a great time. I hope your sweet girl had a very Happy Birthday!! They grow way to fast...

Melissa said...

Your little girl is just precious! Love all of the birthday decor. Adorable. I have a set of boy/girl twins that just turned 1 on the 10th of March. Can you believe how time flies? It is just crazy!!! Found your blog from Sara Allen and had to read about your beautiful family. BTW...I am so "borrowing" you chalk plate idea. Love these plates, but NEVER thought about recreating it! Love it girl! I will show you my finished product when I am done. Come check us out sometime! Happy 1st Birthday little Cilla!

Laurie said...

She is soo cute! It does not seem like she should be ONE!

kjgohogs said...

What a great pic of you 3!