Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthdays

The last few weeks we have been busy celebrating lots of special people in our lives!
Sorry it is all getting lumped together in one big post, but that is what happens when life gets crazy.
Flint celebrated his birthday on February 2nd.  Cilla thought her daddy would love a football cake, so that is just what he got!  Look at these two peas in a pod!  I just love them to pieces.  My cup overflows!
Practicing a little self control.  Cilla girl was itching to run her sweet little finger through all that yummy chocolate icing!  And she was oh so proud of her choice of the football cake!
Cilla and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful  man in our lives!  We are so thankful for all he does for us and how he loves us. 
Flint picked Mellow Mushroom for his birthday dinner, so went out for yummy pizza.  It is a Harris family favorite.
One week later, my bestie, Laura, celebrated her birthday.  I didn't get to help her celebrate, but she was in my heart and on my mind all day long!  Hopefully, we can celebrate together soon!
This past Saturday, Cilla helped her little friend Owen celebrate his 3rd birthday.  The party was at a local gymnastics gym and the kiddos had THE BEST time jumping on trampolines and playing in the foam pit.  {I may not have all the gymnastics terminology correct!}
Of course, this little love enjoyed her birthday treats!
 Sweet little friends- Anna Kate and Cilla!  Cilla kept hugging on Anna Kate.  She adores her.
 The birthday boy enjoying every second of his party.
 Doesn't this look like the perfect recipe for wearing the kiddos out?!?!  Cilla had so much fun.  I had to drag her out of the gym.
 To my surprise, I got a text about 7 o'clock Saturday night from my friend Candice informing me that she thought her little mister would be arriving that evening.  You may remember the shower for All-Star Baby Luke one one week ago.
Well, here he is in person!  I was so excited to meet this precious little guy!  He is a little peanut, but perfect in every single way!
 The newest Schulte family member......
 How precious is this one?!?!
We have been busy celebrating lots of people we love!  We are incredibly blessed!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

February has been full of celebrations! Love it! Love those pictures of Flint and Cilla!