Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Little of This...A Little of That...

Our weeks have been so full and I have just not been able to post as much as I would like.  So, here is a bunch of randomness with just a teeny tiny bit of what we have been up to!!!
One night last week, Cilla woke up crying, almost a scared cry, so I got up with her and rocked her.  All this to say, we ended up on the couch and she ended up asleep so I ended up back in my bed and she ended up like this the next morning!!!  Doesn't look too comfortable to me, but she was passed out.  Not even all the stirring in the house woke her up!
 We had to make a little stop at Home Depot getting ready for daddy's birthday (a whole separate post!) and the little munchkin knows that at Home Depot she gets to ride in the race car!  So, there is no twisting her arm to make that stop.  She loves the race car!  
 Saturday, while mommy was crazy busy with baby shower stuff, Cilla and Flint helped our friend, Will, celebrate his 4th birthday in superhero style!  Notice the blue icing on her face! 
She was in full force Saturday night!  I wish I had all the energy this girl has at bedtime!  My house would be much cleaner and my life would be much more organized if I did!
Love love love this smiley face!!!  
She was hiding in the closet trying to avoid getting ready for bed.  She is getting really good and hide'n'seek.
Sunday, after church, these two snuggled on the couch before nap time.  We had Super Bowl plans Sunday evening, so we had a lazy afternoon.  A much needed lazy afternoon!
We went to our friends', the Carney's, house to watch the Super Bowl. 
It was pure craziness and as you can see there was more blue icing involved!
I told you it was a bunch of randomness! 

3 comments:

Lea Speight said...

I have read your blog for a long time but never commented!! We have a mutual friend in Damon and Brooke McDonald. My husband went to OBU with Damon. I live reading about your adventures with Cilla. We havea 4 1/2 year old daughter, Emerson.
My reason to write today is I love the red outfit with the fur. Where did you find it?

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh Cilla, she is SUCH a doll! That picture of her looking up at the camera is precious. She is turning into a little girl...looking so grown up!

The Allens said...

Love the picture of her running through the house at bed time!