Monday, February 27, 2012

Life Through the Lens of my Camera Phone

Well, I feel like it is the story of our lives these days.  We are either out-of-control busy or sick.  And for the last week it has been the latter.  And this time I have been the one down with what we think was a kidney infection.  A very painful, obnoxious kidney infection.  I did get out some when the pain was under control, and then I would seem to regret it.  But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and for that I am so grateful.
So, along with being sick comes laying in bed, sleeping, a lack of energy and a whole lot of doing nothing...including not updating the family blog.  So, here is the last few weeks in pictures from my camera phone.
 
We had a girls' day out in Rogers.  Cilla had her first trip to The Crumpet Tea Room and the Orange Roll was a HUGE hit!
 

And there you have it.  
Birthday plans are in full swing for our little munchkin!  Mommy had to get healthy.  She has a third birthday party to pull together!  I am really excited about it!

2 comments:

The Allens said...

I am so sorry you were sick!

Lindsey said...

Tell Cilla she can thank me for the rocking razorback..haha! J/K I am by no means taking credit for that, but I know the girl who makes them. She & her husband made one for their son's 1st birthday & I told her, "You should start selling those! I bet you could make a ton." :)