Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lake Tahoe














Flint and I headed out to Lake Tahoe on Friday. Tahoe is one of Flint's favorite places on earth. The food and entertainment are both fantastic, the views are unmatchable, and the weather is fabulous! What's not to love. It truely is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Last summer we came out with three other couples. This year is is just me, Flint, and Flint's best friend, Peter. So far, so good! We have had a wonderful, relaxing time...a MUCH NEEDED VACATION!!! Here are a few pictures from our first days here. One is from In and Out Burger...I have hated that place until this point in my life and I can honestly still say that I do not know what all the hype is about. These west coasters need to try Wataburger (not the one in Arkansas, either- the chain). They would not know what hit them!!!


Saturday morning we headed to the celebrity golf tournament, which was here in South Lake Tahoe. We saw Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Ray Romano, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Ladainian Thomlinson, Tony Romo, Brandi Chastain, Carson Palmer, Drew Brees and many more! It was very fun to see all of those famous people in person. Many of these people have autographed jerseys hanging in our house!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun! You'll have to keep updating your trip!
I'm with you on in-and-out....I used to work with a guy from CA and he even had their sticker on his truck and bragged on it all the time....so we went in las vegas and it was good but not the best thing EVER. Although they had a really good strawberry milkshake.

Beth said...

Ooooh! Lake Tahoe! I'm jealous! I've always wanted to go there, but never have gotten around to it. You guys look like you're having a great time!