Saturday, July 7, 2007

Chris and Katie

Our friends, Chris and Katie, have entered into new phase of their lives and we are so very happy for them. They are going to be fantastic parents to little Paige. I have composed some of the many pictures of our travels with them and of our times together into a slide show. I enjoyed looking through these and remembering all of the wonderful times we have had. I know things have changed drastically this past week, but I hope that soon we will be back to spending much time with these guys and traveling to fun places with them as well.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Early birthday! And cute pictures!

Susan said...

Wow, ya'll do have some fun trips. What's Lake Tahoe like? What do ya'l do there? Where do you stay? I'm looking for a place to surprise Seth with next Spring for our anniversary.