Saturday, July 7, 2007

We celebrated my birthday a little early this year. Actually, I hope the celebration is not over with, we just started earlier than normal. My mom and dad came up to Fayetteville Friday and stayed the night since Flint and I will be in Tahoe next week on my actual birthday.

My mom and dad are always so grateful to help Flint and I with big projects. Usually things they would rather not do...I am sure of that! Flint and I had the experience of power washing and sealing our deck. We probably picked the hottest days so far this year to work on this project but YAY! it is done!!! After a hard day of work, we went to Doe's to eat and then we took mom and dad to the Allen's to meet sweet baby Paige. Today I showed some homes to a couple and then mom and I went to get a pedicure while Flint and dad finished sealing the deck! I am so thankful for my sweet husband and dad! Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures, but believe me when I say our deck looks awesome!

We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks mom and dad for making the haul up here to see us! We love you guys so much and appreciate you more than you will ever know!

No comments: