Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Snowy Birthday

Yesterday was Flintastic's birthday.  His 31st to be exact.
There is so much I could say about Flint.  He is everything to me. 
He is a wonderful husband.  God gave me just what I needed in Flint.  Flint is smart.  He is hard working and driven.  He is fun and I used to think he was funny ;)  Funny how his jokes are less humorous to me after almost 10 years together!  Nonetheless, he is still fun!  He loves God and loves others.  Flint is handsome, he is thoughtful and he might be the most loyal person I have ever known.  All of these wonderful qualities wrapped up in one package.  Talk about a package deal!
Then our little Cilla came along.  There is no greater feeling than to watch the one you are in love with love your children.  I love how he loves on Cilla and I love love love how he makes her laugh.  It probably will not be until she is grown, married and has a baby of her own that she realizes how wonderful her daddy is!

The last few years have been some trying ones for my hubbie, but he is amazing.  Amazing!  He has handled everything with such grace.  
It is honor to have Flint lead our family.

Flint, I hope your birthday was wonderful and I hope you are as happy as you make me!  I also hope that you enjoyed the snow that we ordered JUST FOR YOU!
I love you, Flint Harris!

...may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.
Ephesians 3:18

No comments: