Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Love Love

Happy Valentine's Day!
What a fun day it has been!
 On top of the beautiful, warm, spring-like weather Cilla had a little party with some of her friends!  I have never been big on celebrating Valentine's Day.  I know, I know!  But, this year Valentine's Day has been the perfect opportunity to teach Cilla about love and kindness.  I so love those sweet teachable moments!

It was PURE JOY to watch these kiddos have such a fun time together.  There was lots and lots of silliness...and sugar!
{Cilla and Paige}
{Jack}
{Lyla}
{Avery}
{Precious little Connor}
These are just a few of the friends that Cilla got to play with.  Thanks Katie for having us over today!
Here is a little project that Cilla and I worked on one of the days we were snowed in!  I saw something similar in Pottery Barn Kids and thought that I could make something just as cute or cuter!  I was pleased with the finished the product.
Here is another little project that I started but still need to finish.  I first saw this on The Idea Room and then on Eighteen25.  I just love these!
To my Valentines: 
I love you from the bottom of my heart!
  
Hope you had a good day and got to spend it with ones you love!

5 comments:

Linds said...

Um, I love that picture of Connor... can you email it to me?!

And I am UBER impressed by the heart wreath. That's amazing (and so pretty!). Good to see you today!

Jenny B. said...

Cute heart garland! Is that a felted wreath?? I've always wanted to try one. Can't wait to see yours!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I love the blocks, the hearts and the wreath!! I saw that same tutorial on the idea room blog and made one and its the most crafty thing I've ever done! Ha! Looks like you had a great day!! :)

Jennifer said...

Pretty garland. I love it.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Cute pictures...how fun! The garland is super cute and I love the heart wreath idea too...I'm making the round balls currently...it's simple enough, but cutting out all the circles is taking me longer than I'd like. :) Can't wait to see your finished wreath!