Monday, May 16, 2011

Mmmm, Mmmm Monday: Cake Cookies

These cookies take me back to my college days.  We always had these every Friday with "Chicken Finger Friday" at the Tri Delt House when I was in school!  I could eat 5 or 6, easily!!!  So, recently a friend came over for dinner and brought dessert.  These are what she brought and I enjoyed them as much as an adult as I did as a college girl!  This recipe is super easy and will not disappoint.  You can also be as creative as you would like and the possibilities are endless with this recipe.  My favorite combo is Devil's Food cake mix with Peanut Butter chips.  I have also tried Chocolate Fudge cake mix with Chocolate Chips and plain ole yellow cake mix.  Both were yummy.  It has been suggested to me to try Strawberry cake mix or Red Velvet cake mix with White Chocolate Chips and to try a Cinnamon cake mix.  I can't wait to try those, too! 

Cake Cookies
Box of Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 cup Oil

Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 7 or 8 minutes.



No comments: