Thursday, June 30, 2011

If I were throwing a party......

If I won the lottery I think I would make a couple of big purchases, I would buy new shoes (probably too many pairs), and I would throw a party for every occasion.  I love throwing parties.  Deep down, I have always dreamed about planning other people's parties and weddings!  I am not nearly as talented and creative as many of my friends, but I sure do love to do borrow other ideas and run with them!
We will not be home on the Fourth of July.  But if we were, I would have my own barbecue with strawberry lemonade, sweet tea, family, friends, sparklers, Watermelon, horseshoes, red, white and blue....you get the idea.
Oh, how I love the Fourth of July!
Just thought I would share a few of the ideas I have seen.

Aren't the desserts so cute?!?!
You can even decorate your kids' table!!!

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Cute! If you were in town-I would want to be invited (& then be in town so we could come too). (;

Katie said...

Those strawberries look awesome! What a fun idea.

Loved seeing ya'll today. ; )