Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Celebrations

It has been a weekend full of celebrations!  
We started our Saturday with Trevor's first birthday party.  Oh, and did I mention it was a swim party?!?!  Talk about a hit!!!
Swimming with daddy! 

The birthday boy!
....and this silly girl!  Oh my, how she loves a cupcake!!!
I love this picture of Cilla's friend, Stella, with her daddy!  Such a sweet excitement!  
Cilla's friend, Brayden, having a blast with his daddy in the pool.  
Next up I headed to my friend Kelly's house to celebrate this sweet Angel!  This is little Sadie and she is a living doll.  It was fun to see Sadie's mom Hillary, meet Sadie and see lots of other friends!  I wish we could have stayed all day and visited...but I am sure the daddies were all ready for the mommies to be home!
Sweet friends- Katie and Hillary
Kelly and Laurie hosted and everything was delicious and so so cute!  Kelly is such a talent at throwing parties!  She served mixed fruit in waffle bowls.  How cute is that!?!?  I did a horrible job of taking pictures but Kelly did a great recap!  
After I got home Flint, Cilla and I went to dinner and to Cherry Berry, the newest frozen yogurt in our town, as if we had not had enough sweets for the day!  Although, I do not know if it is possible to have too many sweets!
Whew....and that was just our Saturday.
Sunday we had lunch at our friends, the Scott's, and then I was off to celebrate my cousin Ashley's baby boy that is due to arrive in August!  Once again, no pictures.  Bummer.
It was a fun weekend celebrating all these kiddos!  Now, I am off to get some rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun filled weekend! There was a lot to celebrate and after watching the nesw recently (depressing...) it makes me happy to see all these sweet celebrations of life!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I always love your party recap pictures!! so fun!! I wish I lived there and were friends with ya'll in real life! :)