Saturday, October 8, 2011

Go Hogs!

I love living in a college town that is so insanely excited about game day.  Everywhere you turn there is red, white and Hogs!!!  Today our Razorbacks take on the Auburn Tigers here at home!  It is a BIG day!  The atmosphere is electric and we have one little fan cheering them on!  She probably will not see the outcome tonight since the game does not kickoff until 6 PM.  But she is dressed and ready to go and I am confident that she will hold out tonight as long as I will let her!  
 She insisted on the crown with the cheer outfit!  Why not?
Future Homecoming Queen?!
 Admiring her reflection.  
She thought she was pretty stink'in cute...and so did her momma!
Wooooo Pig Sooie!
Go Hogs.  Beat the Tigers.

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

That is pretty stinking cute!! WPS!! Glad we kicked some Tiger Tail last night;)
Thank you for the sweet comment you left me;) It made me smile!!!