Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lunch Date and Play Date

Thursday, while Cilla was at Mother's Day Out, I had the sweetest lunch with my discipleship group.  Mrs. Trudy, my mentor, had the sweetest fall lunch planned for our group at her beautiful home.  I just love this group of ladies and am so thankful that God brought them into my life.  Of course, I didn't get any pictures.  The story of my life!  But, the sweet time I had with them is hidden in my heart.
Friday, our dear friends, Melissa, Caedmon and Honor came into town and we had a play date with them.  We have been missing our sweet friends since they moved away this past summer.  I didn't get many pictures. It was pure craziness with about 11 mommies and 20 kids!
I did get these little sweeties all dressed up.  It is funny how the little girls just have a radar for the crowns, bracelets, necklaces and sunglasses!
Cilla and Gigi. Anna Kate. Hannah.
I managed to snap this quick shot of Xander taking care of  business on his mom's phone!  Isn't he precious!?
We went to Chick-fil-A afterward with our friends and then headed home to squeeze in a nap before Nana and Poppa arrived for the weekend.
And this was all before the weekend ever got started.

No comments: