Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brighter Days

I have been home with a sickling today, so I thought I would share a few pictures of brighter days.
Here are a few more pics of our venture out to the U of A.
Sweet sweet smiles.
She had the best time running around and playing in the leaves.
 So much to take in.
We had breakfast at IHOP Sunday morning with Nana and Poppa before they headed home.  We told Cilla to make a silly face like her pancake.  This was was we got.....
 Enjoying a little froyo after running around the college campus.  Cilla always requests Orange Leaf or TCBY when we go to the U of A!  You can tell it is good to the last drop!
 And to add to the randomness.....
This girl is crazy about sidewalk chalk.  Here is one of our masterpieces!
 We got to spend a little time with our old "roommate", Kelli and her sweet little guy, Jake.  Cilla is nuts about Kelli (and Josh) and soaks in every moment she gets to spend with them.  I just love this picture of Cilla, Kelli and Jake.
She also loves loves loves her puppy dogs.  I think the feelings are mutial...most days!
Tomorrow is a new day and we are hoping to have a healthy little gal.  She has lots of fun ahead of her this weekend!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

UofA!! Sob, sniffle, cry... Wish I was there now. I'm a Fayetteville girl. Miss that place! Although as a student there, I swore I would never be happier than to be gone. Ha! What did I know. : ) Thank you so much for the kind comment. You are so sweet. You have such a gift for encouragement. : ) I just finished our Thanksgiving shelves and {drumroll} had David install a new dining room chandelier. : )It is an old, old house, but we are falling in love with it. : ) Have a great weekend!

The Allens said...

The dress in the top pictures is awesome! And now I'm all up on trying the Salted Carmel Mocha - I have not had it! Miss you, girl! And I know Miss C is a Hoot! Can't wait to see her again!

Sydney said...

Oh my word Rebekah! The pictures of Cilla are too precious for words! You snapped some great ones.
sorry sweet girl is sick...hope she feels better soon

Linds said...

I love her silly face picture... she's so sweet!

Maydelin said...

Cilia is so cute!!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I think the sick stuff is going around everywhere. my newborn has the worst cold.. nothing makes you more sad than seeing your sweetie sick! Hope she is better soon! Great pics as always!! :)

~aj~ said...

Love the pictures that you took on campus. She is SO cute in that pretty dress!