Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

This has to be the sweetest, most patient puppy dog in the world!
This is what happens with a two year old in the house.....
 Sweet Katie Bug!
And for anyone who has been to our house at Christmastime, you know that we top our tree with the traditional Razorback hat!  Why I ever let that tradition start, I am not sure?!?!  But I did.  And yes, we really do!  So we got out old trusty last night and Cilla had to try it on before we topped our tree with it!
Love this little Hogs fan!
 Unfortunately, we noticed our tree was a little lop-sided as we (by we, I mean I) put the last of the decorations on it.  So I took off all of the glass ornaments and had to readjust the tree.  By that point I was "decorated out" for the night, so the tree did not get redecorated.  As frustrating as it was, I would have been crushed if the tree fell over and broke all of our ornaments!  Only in the Harris house!
I took Cilla to the mall yesterday for lunch and we decided to pay Santa a visit.  She was so excited when she first spotted him, but she was a little unsure about him the closer we got.  She did go up to him and shook his hand, which is a 180 from the screaming she did when she saw him last Christmas.  But, she is still not ready for his lap!  Maybe by next year!  This was the closest I got to a picture with Santa.  Little Stinker!
 Honestly, she was a little more into the carousel than Santa.
Hopefully by the end of the day I will have pictures of our decorated tree.  I can't believe it is Christmastime!  I have so much to catch up on and so many pictures to share.  Thanks to everyone for checking in on us.  I am happy to report that we are all well and life has been full and wonderful the last few weeks.  Life has just taken a sharp turn toward crazy, so bear we with me!

3 comments:

~aj~ said...

What a sweet picture of your precious dog. We're getting a golden at the end of the month...cannot wait!

The Allens said...

I laughedat the first picture! Aaron is meeting Santa for the 1st time this weekend. Not sure how that will go...

Jenna said...

I love that picture of Katie! She is the sweetest dog! And Cilla is cute too, of course!!! =)