Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday, Sweet Cilla!
I know this is so cliche and I sound like a broken record, but I can't believe you are TWO!  I love you.  I love you.  I LOVE YOU!  Even more today than yesterday.  Your daddy and I had so much fun celebrating with you today and we look forward to the rest of the week.  You are such a joy!
Happy 2nd Birthday, little love!
This is not the best video, it was taken on Flint's Blackberry and yes, she did not get out of her jammies all day- her choice!
Oh, be still my heart!  I could watch this one thousand times.
Brace yourself.....Cilla singing, "Happy Birthday to you!"  Her version!
Thanks for all the emails, blog messages, texts and Facebook messages!  I read all of them to Cilla and she loved hearing from all of her friends' mommies!  We did lots of talking about our friends today!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cilla!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cilla! Braysen & I wish we could be there to celebrate!!

The Allens said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Katie said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! Hope her day is so special!

Lindsey said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Cilla! Sorry we are going to miss your party, but we're looking forward to seeing you Monday!

Jenny B. said...

LOVE her! Happy birthday, Cilla!!

Ham Family said...

Sweet Cilla! Happy Birthday to YOU! I can't believe how big she's getting! I miss you guys terribly!

Jenna said...

Happy birthday sweet Cilla girl!!!

About us said...

So cute!! I can't believe your little girl is already 2!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy Birthday!! Love that sweet smile!!