Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunny Days

Oh how we are loving the springlike weather here in Northwest Arkansas!  
Yesterday Cilla and I had BSF then we had a little lunch date on the patio at Stone Mill.  Oh this weather is wonderful and so was our lunch!
Cilla loved her PB&J.  She would say, in her own little Cilla way, "delicious"!  Of course, I thought it was cute.
After we attempted a nap (I have video to prove her lack thereof) we played outside most of the evening!  Yep, my child is barefoot!  What is mom to do?
Can you just hear the squeals coming from this picture?!?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's been sunny here too and I LOVE it!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I love pictures with our babe's and pets!! That dog just looks like he/she will follow Cilla anywhere!! So sweet!!!

Katie said...

I love Stone Mill! How much fun. I love when Z and I have our little Taco Bell dates. Ha!

I wish he would eat pbj. It would make my life much easier. ; )

Ham Family said...

I can't believe how big sweet Cilla is getting! Just yesterday, Kaylee said, "I not a baby. Baby Cilla is a baby!" Little does she know that she's NOT a baby anymore! Give her big hugs from Texas!!

Jennifer said...

What a cute outfit! I love this fabulous weather and am hoping it stays like this!